maxim 70% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: OSTL, INC.
NDC Code: 69950-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% Conc)
First aid antiseptic
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact poison control center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Uses • First aid to help prevent risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
• flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, electric spark
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• deep punctured wounds, animals bites or serious burns
When using this products
• do not get into eyes
• do not apply over large areas of the body
• do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop using this product if
• Condition persists or gets worse
• Clean effected area
• Apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
• May be covered with a sterile bandage
• If bandaged, let dry first
Inactive ingredient Purified water
• store at room temperature
• does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol, will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Use only in a well ventilated area, Fumes may be harmful.
TAMPER EVIDENT : DO NOT USE IF THE UNDER CAP PRINTED SAFETY FOIL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Made in India
Imported By : OSTL Inc.
5805 White Oak Ave Encino CA, 91416
|MAXIM 70% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - OSTL, INC. (020117798)|
|WILSON MEDICINE COMPANY||916000287||manufacture(69950-001)|