Scrub Care Exidine -4 CHG by Xttrium Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE 4mg in 100mL
Labeler: Xttrium Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0116-4444
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution
- surgical hand scrub: significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hand and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
- healthcare personnel hand wash: helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- skin wound and general skin cleansing
For external use only
- if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients
- in contact with meninges
- in genital area
- as a preoperative skin preparation of the head or face
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums
- if solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water
- wounds which involve more than the superficial layers if the skin should not be routinely treated
- repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of the skin
If irritation, sensitization or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
Surgical hand scrub:
- wet arms and forearms with water
- scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 ml of product and a wet brush paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- a separate nail cleaner may be used
- rinse thoroughly
- wash for an additional 3 minutes with 5 ml of product and rinse under running water
- dry thoroughly
Healthcare personnel handwash:
- wet hands water
- dispense about 5 ml of product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 15 seconds
- rinse and dry thoroughly.
Skin wound and general skin cleansing:
- thoroughly rinse the area to be cleaned with water
- apply the minimum around of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently
- rinse again thoroughly
- Store at 20-25º C (68-77ºF)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)
cocamide DEA, fragrance, glucono-delta-lactone, hydroxyethylcellulose, isopropyl alcohol, lauramine oxide, PEG-75 lanolin, purified water, tridecyl alcohol.
1-800-587-3721 (Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST)
Exidine -4 CHG 4%
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution
Contains: 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate
For External Use Only
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
Net Contents: 30 fl oz (887 mL)
1. Twist to remove plug from back of dispenser spout.
2. Seat dispenser into bracket, taking care to insert the open air inlet into proper receptacle.
3. Twist to remove plug from end of spout.
1. Hold bracket against the wall and pull the empty dispenser straight forward.
2. Discard entire bottle and spout.
EXIDINE -4 CHG
chlorhexidine gluconate liquid
|Labeler - Xttrium Laboratories, Inc. (007470579)|
|Registrant - Xttrium Laboratories, Inc. (007470579)|
|Xttrium Laboratories, Inc.||007470579||manufacture(0116-4444)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.