Pain Reliever Regular Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-6780
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to :
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 gelcaps (3,250 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4-6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red # 40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Acetaminophen 325 mg /
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Compare to Regular Strength Tylenol® active ingredient‡‡
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
‡‡This product is not manufactured or
distributed by McNeil Consumer
Healthcare, owner of the registered
trademark Regular Strength Tylenol®.
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended.
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study,
50844 REV0515A67820 ORG0515-F_R02
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD, DEERFIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2016 Walgreen Co.
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-6780)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(0363-6780)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-6780)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-6780)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018