Motion Sickness Relief by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-0403
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
- for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from heat and humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF
DRAMAMINE® LESS DROWSY FORMULA*
Motion Sickness Relief
• Meclizine HCl Tablets, 25 mg / Antiemetic
Helps prevent Nausea and Dizziness due
to Motion Sickness for up to 24 hours
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-0403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-0403)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.