Magnesium Citrate saline laxative
Medically reviewed on July 23, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
NDC Code: 0363-0328
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
presently taking a prescription drug.
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 282 mg, sodium 37 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºF). Do not refrigerate
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottles
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-PM EST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.,
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|