Magnesium Citrate saline laxative
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
NDC Code: 0363-0328
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
presently taking a prescription drug.
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 282 mg, sodium 37 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºF). Do not refrigerate
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottles
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-PM EST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.,
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 23, 2018