Crest Pro-Health Advanced w/Extra Deep Clean
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-866
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Advanced w/Extra Deep Clean
Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years & older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sucralose, propylparaben, disodium phosphate, blue 1
DISTR. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH
FOR A HEALTHIER MOUTH
EXTRA DEEP CLEAN**
for proper use.
- KILLS BAD BREATH GERMS
- HELPS PREVENT CAVITIES
- STRENGTHENS ENAMEL
- CLEANS TEETH & GUMS
- FRESHENS BREATH
(16.9 FL OZ)
ADVANCED W/EXTRA DEEP CLEAN
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.