Proactivplus Repairing Concealer (Light/Medium/Tan/Dark)
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1.5g in 100g
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1.5%
for the management of acne.
For external use only
- do not use this product more than three times per day.
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
If irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, jojoba esters, polyethylene, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, stearalkonium bentonite, dimethicone, silica, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, propylene carbonate, May Contain (+/-) : mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides
Within US 1-800-950-4695
Dist. by: Guthy-Renker® LLC. PO Box 14383
Palm Desert, CA 92255-4383
|PROACTIVPLUS REPAIRING CONCEALER (LIGHT/MEDIUM/TAN/DARK)
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.