Mucus Relief Severe Congestion and Cough Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-6480
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Severe Congestion & Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr / Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin / Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl / Nasal Decongestant
• Controls cough
• Relieves nasal & chest congestion
• Thins & loosens mucus
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex® FAST-MAX®
Severe Congestion & Cough active ingredients‡‡
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2016 Walgreen Co.
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt
Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark
Maximum Strength Mucinex® FAST-MAX® Severe
Congestion & Cough.
50844 REV0214A64809 ORG0415-F_R01
|MUCUS RELIEF SEVERE CONGESTION AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-6480)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-6480)|