Wick Storm Tea Tree Antifungal Foot Body Wash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 29, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Restoration Rockstar LLC
NDC Code: 69882-025
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) & ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use.
- For effective relief of itching, burning & cracking.
For external use only.
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
avoid contact with the eyes.
- Irritation occurs.
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise childern in the use of this product.
- For Athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- Prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Acrylates copolymer, aqua (deionized water), cocamide MEA,cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium oleamido MEA sulfosuccinate, dl-panthenol, DMDM hydantion, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, melaleuca alternaifolia (australian tea tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf oil, sodiu, laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, triethanolamine.
Store betbeen 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
|WICK STORM TEA TREE ANTIFUNGAL FOOT BODY WASH
|Labeler - Restoration Rockstar LLC (071268228)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)