Wick Storm Tea Tree Antifungal Foot Body Wash
Medically reviewed on December 29, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Restoration Rockstar LLC
NDC Code: 69882-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) & ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use.
- For effective relief of itching, burning & cracking.
For external use only.
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
avoid contact with the eyes.
- Irritation occurs.
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise childern in the use of this product.
- For Athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- Prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Acrylates copolymer, aqua (deionized water), cocamide MEA,cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium oleamido MEA sulfosuccinate, dl-panthenol, DMDM hydantion, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, melaleuca alternaifolia (australian tea tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf oil, sodiu, laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, triethanolamine.
Store betbeen 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
|WICK STORM TEA TREE ANTIFUNGAL FOOT BODY WASH
|Labeler - Restoration Rockstar LLC (071268228)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.