Petroleum by H-E-B
Medically reviewed on October 17, 2017
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
NDC Code: 37808-960
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum, USP (100%)
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- systems last longer than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply product liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
DISTRIBUTED BY: H-E-B, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
We hope you are satisfied with this product. If not, we will cheerfully refund your money.
white petrolatum jelly
|Labeler - H-E-B (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.