Petroleum by H-E-B
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
NDC Code: 37808-960
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum, USP (100%)
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- systems last longer than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply product liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
DISTRIBUTED BY: H-E-B, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
We hope you are satisfied with this product. If not, we will cheerfully refund your money.
white petrolatum jelly
|Labeler - H-E-B (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.