CUREFINI by Rev Pharma Corp.
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 300mg in 1mL, COD LIVER OIL 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rev Pharma Corp.
NDC Code: 69981-712
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Petrolatum 30.00%
- Cod Liver Oil 10.00%
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps protect from drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- For external use only
- When using this product, do not get into eyes
- If conditions worsens or does not improve for seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken
- If swallowed, contact physician or poison control center immediately.
Store at room temperature.
- Apply as needed. Prepare a gauze bandage to apply. Dressing should be placed on a clean and flat surface. Apply ointment with spatula, covering the entire surface with a thin layer. Place bandage directly on top of affected area. Make sure affected area remains covered by ointment.
beeswax, BHT, Sunflower oil, Sweet almond oil
petrolatum, cod liver ointment
|Labeler - Rev Pharma Corp. (079422405)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(69981-712)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.