MediChoice Triple Antibiotic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 12, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Owens & Minor Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0830
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Bacitracin 400 units
Neomycin Sulfate 5 mg (Equivalent to 3.5 mg. Neomycin)
Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 units
first aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in: • minor cuts • scrapes • burns
• for external use only
• in the eyes or over large areas of the body. In case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor. • Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. • Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• if the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily • may be covered with a sterile bandage
• Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
• Avoid excessive heat and humidity
• Store at a controlled room temperature 15˚ to 30˚C (59˚ to 86˚F)
|MEDICHOICE TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Inc. (847412269)|
|Registrant - Owens & Minor Inc. (847412269)|
|Ultra Seal Corporation||085752004||manufacture(39892-0830)|
More about bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B topical
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Topical)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Topical (Advanced Reading)