Medically reviewed on Nov 13, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.0003751, MENTHOL 0.051
Labeler: Whyteman Labs LLC
NDC Code: 69695-1974
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult physician for use in children under 12.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Menthol or Capsaicin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occurs again within a few days, or if rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 2 to 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 years, consult a physician before use.
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Cut open pouch and remove patch. Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch.
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches.
Water, Glycerine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80,
Aloe Barbadesis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, EDTA Disodium salt,
Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben.
Store below 25°C (77°F)
Avoid direct sunlight.
menthol and capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Whyteman Labs LLC (079758831)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.