CVS by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on July 9, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-523
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for jock itch apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 68°-77° F (20°-25°C)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Compare to the active
ingredient in Lamisil AT®*
CREAM 1% - ANTIFUNGAL
- Cures most jock itch
- Relieves itching & burning
- Full prescription strength
Actual Product Size on Back Panel
NET WT 0.5 OZ (15 g)
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.