Ice Cold Analgesic by Volume Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Volume Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 50523-087
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Menthol 1.0% ............. Topical Analgesic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- minor muscle aches and pains
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
DT for your DailyTouch
Ice Cold Analgesic Gel
Gel Frio Antimuscular
For the temporary relief of minor muscle aches and pains.
See important warnings under "When using this product"
- not for use on children under 2 years of age
- adults & children 2 years & older: apply liberally to painful area and massage until gel is absorbed into the skin. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product,do not:
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take my mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use: if condition worsens, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
camphor, carbomer, FD&C blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
|ICE COLD ANALGESIC
|Labeler - Volume Distributors, Inc. (002029544)|
|Volume Distributors, Inc.||002029544||manufacture(50523-087)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 10, 2018