Guaifenesin Extended Release Extended Release
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 600mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7712
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
compressible sugar, copovidone, hydroxyethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, zinc stearate
Distributed by Perrigo®
Allegan, MI 49010
49878 RT F3
|GUAIFENESIN EXTENDED RELEASE
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||REPACK(0615-7712)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.