Pain Relief Non-Drowsy, Daytime
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-560
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- sore throat
- helps clear nasal passages
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 gelcaps (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg
-Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 10 mg
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 5 mg
- Nasal Decongestant
RAPID RELEASE 24 GELCAPS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime.
DISTRIBUTED BY BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(21130-560)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(21130-560)|