Magnesium Citrate by Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-029
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last more than 1 week
presently taking a prescription drug.
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1/2 bottle to 1 bottle (10 fl oz)|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||1/3 bottle to 1/2 bottle|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 280 mg, sodium 37 mg
- store between 46-86ºF(8-30ºC) Do not refrigerate.
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
citric acid, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Effervescent Saline Laxative
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on May 25, 2018