Childrens Aurotussin Cough and Chest Congestion DM
Medically reviewed on Jun 22, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-153
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 5 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
• measure only with dosing cup provided
• keep dosing cup with product
• mL = milliliter
• do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|children under 6 years||do not use
|children 6 to under|
|5 to 10 mL every 4 hours
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|10 to 20 mL every 4 hours
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue#1, FD&C red 40 powder, flavor, glycerin, noncrystallizing sorbitol solution, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
Distributed by: Aurohealth LLC.
2572 Brunswick Pike,
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Compare to the active ingredients in
Children's Robitussin® Cough
& Chest Congestion DM*
Ages 6 & Over
Cough & Chest
Each 5 mL dose of oral solution contains:
5 mg - Dextromethorphan HBr, USP (Cough Suppressant)
100 mg - Guaifenesin, USP (Expectorant)
- Chest Congestion/Mucus
|CHILDRENS AUROTUSSIN COUGH AND CHEST CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|