Bisacodyl by Chain Drug Consortium
Medically reviewed on July 24, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium
NDC Code: 68016-688
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|take 1 to 3 tablets
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under |
12 years of age
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years|
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN
DULCOLAX® LAXATIVE TABLETS
Bisacodyl, 5 mg
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets.
DISTRIBUTED BY: CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC
UPARC, BLDG. A3, SUITE 338
1020 WILLIAM PITT WAY
PITTSBURGH, PA 15238
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (101668460)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68016-688)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68016-688)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(68016-688)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(68016-688)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(68016-688)|