Isopropyl Alcohol by Better Living Brands
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 613mg in 1mL
Labeler: Better Living Brands
NDC Code: 21130-845
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
helps prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.
you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not inhale
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid gettting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will product serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
blue 1, glycerin, methyl salicylate, water, yellow 5
DISTRIBUTED BY LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CAN 94566-0009
Signature Care 70% Isopropyl Alcohol with Wintergreen & Glycerin
First Aid Antiseptic
WARNING FLAMMABLE Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others; product will squirt when squeezed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Fumes can be harmful.
16 FL OZ (1 PT) 473 mL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Better Living Brands (009137209)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about isopropyl alcohol topical
- Isopropyl alcohol topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (2)