Acetaminophen Regular Strength
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 324.9mg in 361mg
Labeler: YILING PHARMACEUTICAL,INC.
NDC Code: 69117-0001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert：Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reaction. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if the user
- has liver disease
- is a child with pain of arthritis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. ( 1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Liver warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
children 6-11 years
children under 6 years
ask a doctor
Other information store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
corn starch, povidone K-30, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or comments?1-877-736-5697
You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
See Indications and usage
|Labeler - YILING PHARMACEUTICAL,INC. (079417422)|
|Registrant - Yiling Pharmaceutical Ltd (544322244)|
|Yiling Pharmaceutical Ltd||544322244||manufacture(69117-0001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.