Baek Su Hee (joy 99 year life) (20ml)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ASIAN GINSENG 0.5g in 20mL
NDC Code: 69568-2001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Ginseng Concentrated Extracts 2.5% (Total Rg1 and Rb1 more than 10mg/g)
Keep out of reach of children.
Aids in recovery fatigue, enhances the immune system, anti-aging, to help and improve menopausal symptoms, menstrual irregularity, menstrual pain and decrease of sexual desire.
1) Take check out the ingredients in the case of allergies, such as idiosyncratic.
2) Be careful with the intake when taking medicines (Diabetes and Blood anticoagulant).
3) Take enough to shake well if a precipitate that is produced such as plant extracts. There is no problem the quality of the product and function.
4) Take right after opening the product it may be altered.
5) Do not place to heat the entire pouch in the microwave.
6) Be careful when you drink the opening area it may roll sharp.
Take 1 pouch, twice a day
- Keep product out of direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate or as soon as possible to take after opening.
- Any items past the expiration date, spoiled, or damaged in transit can be exchanged where you originally purchased the item.
Mixed 50 plant extracts 97.5% (more than 5.5% of solids, Corn silk, Japanese atracty-lodes root, Arrowroot, Mulberry leaf, Dried orange peel, Foxglove root, Soybean, Hardy rubber tree, Wildberry, Hedge parsley, Phlomis root, Cuscuta seed, Licorice root, Jujube, Chinese yam, Pseudostellaria multiflora, Rice bran, Spring fruit, Dandelion, Cassia seed, White agaric, Stoneweed root, Isodon Japonicus, Japanese apricot tree, Balloon flower root, Korean angelica root, Peony root, Wilfordi root, Mulberry fruit, Liriope rhizome root, Coconopsis lanceolata root, Lingzhi mushroom, Milk vetch root, Lotus seed, Dried ginger, Anethum graeolens, Cinnamomum cassia peel, Garlic, Gastrodia, Cornus fruit, Pine needles, Chinese matrimony vine fruit, Schizandra fruit, Motherwort, Solomon's seal, mugwort, safflower, Elecampane root, Evodia fruit, Ginseng root, Buckhorn)
|Labeler - Mercylight (689062106)|
|Registrant - Mercylight (689062106)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.