Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by Preferred Plus (Kinray)
Medically reviewed on June 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Preferred Plus (Kinray)
NDC Code: 61715-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
U.S.P. 91% BY VOLUME FOR RUBBING & MASSAGING FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
PREFERRED PLUS, PREFERRED PLUS ++++ and the PREFERRED PLUS logo are trademerks and/or registered trademarks of Kinray LLC. Allother marks are property of their respective owners.
Questions or comments?
Call1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by: Kinray LLC.
152-35 Tenth Avenue
Whitestone, NY 11357
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Preferred Plus (Kinray) (012574513)|