Aurotussin Mucus plus Chest Congestion (ORIGINAL)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not take more than 6 doses (12 tsp) in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|10 mL to 20 mL
every 4 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum.
Distributed by: Aurohealth LLC.
2572 Brunswick Pike,
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Compare to the active ingredient in
Adult Robitussin® Mucus+ Chest
Mucus + Chest
Each 10 mL dose of oral solution contains:
200 mg - Guaifenesin, USP (Expectorant)
4 FL OZ
For Ages 12 & Over (118 mL)
|AUROTUSSIN MUCUS PLUS CHEST CONGESTION (ORIGINAL)
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2018