Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100g
Labeler: HATCHBEAUTY PRODUCTS LLC
NDC Code: 69863-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.00%
• For external use only.
• When using the product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
• Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
• Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow directions above.
Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyldodecanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Stearate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol. (May Contain): Iron Oxides (CI 77491/77492/77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
salicylic acid stick
|Labeler - HATCHBEAUTY PRODUCTS LLC (044612361)|
|Registrant - HATCHBEAUTY PRODUCTS LLC (044612361)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.