So Fresh So Clean Mild Acne Treatment
Medically reviewed on Jun 25, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Global Beauty Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 69722-733
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
0.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
35 THICK WIPES
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately afterwards, increased skin dryness, redness or irritation may occur. If this happens, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep away from mouth and lips.
skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Remove wipe. Unfold and wipe over entire affected area.
- Reseal label on package to maintain freshness.
- Store at room temperature 60-90 F (15-35 C)
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dodecyl Polyglucoside, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, White Tea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Glydant DMDMH, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butycarbamate.
For questions or comments or to report serious side effects:
P.O. Box 230258
Brooklyn, NY 11223
|SO FRESH SO CLEAN MILD ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Global Beauty Care, Inc. (068600947)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.