So Fresh So Clean Mild Acne Treatment
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Global Beauty Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 69722-733
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
0.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
35 THICK WIPES
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately afterwards, increased skin dryness, redness or irritation may occur. If this happens, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep away from mouth and lips.
skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Remove wipe. Unfold and wipe over entire affected area.
- Reseal label on package to maintain freshness.
- Store at room temperature 60-90 F (15-35 C)
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dodecyl Polyglucoside, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, White Tea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Glydant DMDMH, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butycarbamate.
For questions or comments or to report serious side effects:
P.O. Box 230258
Brooklyn, NY 11223
|SO FRESH SO CLEAN MILD ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Global Beauty Care, Inc. (068600947)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.