Plus Pharma by Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma
NDC Code: 51645-745
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose and throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take every 4 to 6 hours as needed
- do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and older 1 or 2 caplets (25 mg to 50 mg)
- Children under 12 years consult a doctor
- each caplet contains: calcium 15 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Keep lid tightly closed in a dry place
Croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, silica, stearic acid and titanium dioxide.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Distributed by: Plus Pharma, Commack, NY 11725
Diphenhydramine 25 mg
Allergy Relief for:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose & Throat
Compare to the active ingredient in BENADRYL® Allergy Tablets*
*Plus Pharma is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®.
100 CAPLETS 25 mg each
diphenhydramine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Registrant - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma (055942270)|
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba Plus Pharma||055942270||manufacture(51645-745)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 19, 2018