PHARMA CLEAR MOISTURIZER
Medically reviewed on June 15, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1g in 100mL
Labeler: PHARMAGEL INTERNATIONAL INC
NDC Code: 67879-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1.0%
Use for treatment of acne. Decreases bacteria on the skin.
Warning: For external use only
• avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the
skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
• Limit use to the face and neck.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Apply to clean skin. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer twice daily. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application.
WATER (AQUA), DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWMEADOWFOAMATE, GLYCERETH-26, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CARBOMER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, BISABOLOL, DISODIUM EDTA-COPPER, SODIUM PCA, TRICLOSAN, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, PANTHENOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITOL, SERINE, GLYCINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, ALANINE, LYSINE, ARGININE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, THREONINE, PROLINE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, CHOLECALCIFEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
|PHARMA CLEAR MOISTURIZER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - PHARMAGEL INTERNATIONAL INC (603215182)|
|Registrant - PHARMAGEL INTERNATIONAL INC (603215182)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more