Benzethonium chloride Plus Dyclonine hydrochloride
Medically reviewed on November 21, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 0.20mg in 10mL, DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.75mg in 10mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-385
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium chloride 0.2%
Dyclonine hydrochloride 0.75%
First aid antiseptic
- first aid to prevent bacteria contamination in minor cuts and scrapes
For external use only.
do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- on infected areas or wounds that are draining
- with other first aid products such as lotions and creams
- over sutures
- on mucous membranes
- deep puncture wounds
- deep cuts
- animal bites
- serious bleeding
- poor circulation
- serious burns
- do not sotre at temperaure above 120oF
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- conditions persists or gets worse
- infection occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- apply a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily
- let dry
- a second coating may be applied for extra protection
- to remove, apply more Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off
- finger nail polish remover may dissolve Liquid Bandage
- cap bottle tightly
- store at room temperature away from heat
- may temporarily sting upon application
- do not allow to come in contact with floors, countertops, or other finished surfaces - will stain
acetone, amyl acetate, castor oil, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, SD slcohol 40
|BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE PLUS DYCLONINE HYDROCHLORIDE
liquid bandage liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.