Very Vanilla Antibacterial
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Base4 Ventures LLC
NDC Code: 62651-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin.
- recommended for repeated use.
- For External Use Only.
- Keep Away From Heat and Flame.
do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if redness or irritation devellop and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Spray hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Do not store above 105 oF.
- May discolor some fabrics.
water, carbomer, propylene glycol, fragrance, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis extract, dimethicone
|VERY VANILLA ANTIBACTERIAL
ethyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - Base4 Ventures LLC (079408735)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.