Hydrocortisone by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: hydrocortisone 1.13g in 113g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inframtation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame, Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120 F. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- for external genital, vaginal or anal itching
- with other hydrocortisone product unless consulted by a doctor
- in or near the eyes
- for diaper rash
- avoid contact with eyes
- if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:spray affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age:do not use, consult a doctor
- to apply to face, spray into palm of hand and gently apply
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, citric acid, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, glycerin, maltodextrin, menthyl lactate, methyl gluceth-20, PEG-8, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium citrate, water
hydrocortisone continuous spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017