ACNE PRONE by Biological Health Group Corporation
Medically reviewed on Jun 18, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Biological Health Group Corporation
NDC Code: 69711-003
Salicylic Acid – 1.50% Acne Medication
For the treatment of acne
For external use only.
When using this product • skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. • Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of the children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
• cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• May be applied under make-up.
Inactive ingredients: Water, Aloe Vera,Vitamin A,Vitamin E, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Call toll-free from US & CA +1-844-881-2882 or visit www.deserving-health.com
Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increase. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
salicylic acid 1.5% gel
|Labeler - Biological Health Group Corporation (079767886)|
|Registrant - Biological Health Group Corporation (079767886)|
|Deserving Health International Corp||202617023||manufacture(69711-003)|