Neo-Synephrine Cold and Sinus Extra Strength
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 69536-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Extra Strength Spray
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1.0%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
- protect from light
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
anhydrous citric acid, benzalkonium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
call 1-855-565-5800 weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
|NEO-SYNEPHRINE COLD AND SINUS
phenylephrine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC (079675882)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.