AvaDerm by Pure Source, LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g, MENTHOL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Pure Source, LLC
NDC Code: 65121-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4.00% Topical Analgesic
Menthol 1.00% Topical Analgesic
Indications: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or skin irritations.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
(Lidocaine - Menthol)
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
aqua (deionized water), arnica montana flower extract, C13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl alcohol, chondroitin sulfate, emu oil, ethylhexylglycerin, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, laureth-7, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, propylene glycol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, urea.
lidocaine hcl, menthol cream
|Labeler - Pure Source, LLC (080354456)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(65121-300)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017