Senna-S by Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 60258-951
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dose||maximum dose|
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||½ tablets once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 4 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Keep lid tightly closed in a dry place
Inactive ingredients Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow #10, Dextrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Questions? If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event or to obtain product information, call 1-800-856-4393.
Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.
135 Industrial Blvd.
Madison, MS 39110
Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc. (790248942)|