Good Neighbor Pharmacy Antacid Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
NDC Code: 24385-106
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
- relieves acid indigestion
- relieves heartburn
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more
than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
store at room temperature.
adipic acid, corn starch, crospovidone, dextrose, FD&C blue 1 lake, FD&C red 40 lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc.
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY ANTACID
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (007914906)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more