DOK by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on March 29, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 61786-332
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be a signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF);excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides*, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitan, sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
GENERIC: DOCUSATE SODIUM
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 12 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg in 1
- FD&C RED NO. 40
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|