Triacting Daytime Cold Cough Childrens
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-378
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20º-25°C (68º-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, maltitol, flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
For Ages 4 to 11
Cold & Cough Relief
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg-Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg-Nasal decongestant
Compare to active ingredients in Children's Triaminic® DayTime Cold & Cough* active ingredients*
- Relief of: cough & stuffy nose
- Alcohol 0.14%
- Dosing cup included
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., distributors of Children's Triaminic® DayTime Cold & Cough.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP BROKEN OR MISSING.
|TRIACTING DAYTIME COLD COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|