Triacting Daytime Cold Cough Childrens
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-378
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, maltitol, flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
Compare to Children's Triaminic® Day Time Cold & Cough active ingredients*
Cold & Cough Relief
FOR AGES 4-11 YEARS
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg-Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg-Nasal decongestant
- Relief of: cough & stuffy nose
- Alcohol 0.14%
- Dosing cup included
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK Consumer Health, Inc., distributors of Children's Triaminic® DayTime Cold & Cough.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP BROKEN OR MISSING.
|TRIACTING DAYTIME COLD COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.