Perform Atomic Heat by Performance Health, LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.34mg in 1mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Performance Health, LLC
NDC Code: 59316-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief from minor aches & pains of sore muscles & joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains & sprains.
For external use only. Use only as directed.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. This product is intended to & may cause a mild temporary skin irritation. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, broken skin or irritated skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays, liniments or other NSAIDs
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands with soap & cool water after using
- Do not expose treated area to direct sunlight, heat or warm/hot water
Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur
ask a health professional before use
Adults/Children 12 years of age and older: Massage into affected area no more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
- If first time user, test in a small area.
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cetearyl Alchohol & Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopentyldiol, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 80, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Water
|PERFORM ATOMIC HEAT
capsaicin, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Performance Health, LLC (794324061)|
|Cosmetic Essence, LLC||005917047||manufacture(59316-300)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.