Well At Walgreens Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Green Tea and Honey Lemon flavors
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Walgreens Co.
NDC Code: 0363-1104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each packet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 500 mg ........................................Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20 mg ..............Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg.......................Nasal decongestant.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains - headache - minor sore throat pain
- nasal and sinus congestion - cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take - more than 6 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount - with other drugs containing acetaminophen - 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include - skin reddening - blisters - rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly.
Do not use
- In a child under 4 years of age.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription and nonprescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease - heart disease - high blood pressure - thyroid disease - diabetes - trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland - cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) - cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
|children 4 to under 12 years of age||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||one packet|
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- each packet contains: potassium 8 mg, sodium 15 mg, calcium 120 mg.
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 13 mg per packet
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F). Protect from excessive heat and moisture.
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, Aspartame, calcium phosphate dibasic, caramel, D and C yellow No. 10, flavors, Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, Sodium Citrate, Starch, Sucrose.
|WELL AT WALGREENS MULTI-SYMPTOM SEVERE COLD
GREEN TEA AND HONEY LEMON FLAVORS
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr and phenylephrine hcl granule, for solution
|Labeler - Walgreens Co. (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.