ZYNCOF by KRAMER NOVIS
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: KRAMER NOVIS
NDC Code: 52083-410
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
Inactive ingredients colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to excessive heat
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin tablet
|Labeler - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)|