ZYNCOF by KRAMER NOVIS
Medically reviewed on December 22, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: KRAMER NOVIS
NDC Code: 52083-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
Inactive ingredients colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to excessive heat
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin tablet
|Labeler - KRAMER NOVIS (090158395)|