Cold and Allergy by Chain Drug Consortium
Medically reviewed on June 2, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium
NDC Code: 68016-684
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Cold & Allergy
Chlorpheniramine maleate - ANTIHISTAMINE
Phenylephrine HCl - NASAL DECONGESTANT
Relieves: • Nasal Congestion • Runny Nose,
• Sneezing & Itchy, Watery Eyes
One Tablet Dose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM, LLC
UPARC, BLDG. A3, SUITE 338
1020 WILLIAM PITT WAY
PITTSBURGH, PA 15238
If for any reason you are not satisfied with
this product, please return it to the store
where purchased for a full refund.
|COLD AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (101668460)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68016-684)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68016-684)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.