Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Capital Pharmaceutical, LLC
NDC Code: 29978-918
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alevazol Drug Facts
- Clears up most tinea cruris, candida albicans or tinea corporis.
- For effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness & irritation.
- For discomfort, scaly skin between the toes or burning feet.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athletes foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks.
- For Candida Albicans use daily for 2 weeks.
- For athletes foot: Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least one daily.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at 15deg –30deg C (59deg-86deg F)
- Lot No and Exp Date: See Crimp of tube.
- Aloe Vera Gel, Ceresin Wax, Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel USP (for Coloring), Lanolin USP, Mineral Oil USP, Snow White PET-G USP.
- Call 1-(614) 638-4622
|Labeler - Capital Pharmaceutical, LLC (831545541)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2018
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)