acetaminophen extra strength by Sam's West Inc
Medically reviewed on June 3, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Sam's West Inc
NDC Code: 68196-919
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol®
Rapid Release Gels active ingredient*
pain reliever / fever reducer
gelcaps, 500 mg
• relieves minor aches & pains
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil
Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark
Extra Strength Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels.
DISTRIBUTED BY: SAM'S WEST, INC., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUPERIOR QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
We would like to hear from you with any comments or suggestions.
In the continental U.S. or Canada, you can call us at 1-800-3426-9391
from 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m. EST Monday-Friday.
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68196-919)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(68196-919), PACK(68196-919)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(68196-919)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(68196-919)|