acetaminophen extra strength by Sam's West Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Sam's West Inc
NDC Code: 68196-919
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol®
Rapid Release Gels active ingredient*
pain reliever / fever reducer
gelcaps, 500 mg
• relieves minor aches & pains
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil
Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark
Extra Strength Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels.
DISTRIBUTED BY: SAM'S WEST, INC., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUPERIOR QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
We would like to hear from you with any comments or suggestions.
In the continental U.S. or Canada, you can call us at 1-800-3426-9391
from 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m. EST Monday-Friday.
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(68196-919)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(68196-919)|