ShopRite Sugar Free Fiber, Orange Flavor
Medically reviewed on June 4, 2018
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: PSYLLIUM HUSK 0.604g in 1g
Labeler: WakeFern Food Corp.
NDC Code: 41190-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid 3.5 g
For relief of occasioinal constipation and to induce regularity. This product generally produces bowel movements within 12-72 hours.
Choking Takng this product without adequate fluid may cause ti swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you have difficulty swallowing
- noticed sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of 2 weeks.
- you experience rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement, as these may be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Mix this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking. See choking warning.
|adults and children 12 years and older||one teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/2 teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor.|
- each 5.8g dose contains: Potassium 30mg; Sodium 5 mg; Calcium 6 mg.
- Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how other medicines work, wait 1-2 hours before taking other medicines
- tamper-evident bottle mouth sealed for your protection
- do not use if imprinted inner seal is broken or missing
- do not discard into any plumbing system
- store below 860 F (300C)
- keep container tightly closed-protect from excessive moisture
- can be taken before or after meals, mornings or evenings
Aspartame, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide
|SHOPRITE SUGAR FREE FIBER, ORANGE FLAVOR
psyllium husk powder, for solution
|Labeler - WakeFern Food Corp. (069722418)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.