Hand Sanitizing Wipes by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on Mar 22, 2018
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-231
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
to decrease bacteria on the skin
For External use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
In case of accidental ingestion, see professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervison
- not recommended for infants
aloe barbadensis extract, fragrance, glycerin, lactic acid, water
1-866 MY GERMX - 1-866-694-3769
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Made in Israel
8515 Page Ave.
St. Louis MO 63114
|HAND SANITIZING WIPES
ethyl alcohol cloth
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|