Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM .93g in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-411
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
White Petrolatum USP (76%) Skin Protectant
- Temporarily protects minor * cuts * scrapes * burns
- Temporarily helps protect and help relieve chapped and cracked skin and lips
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For External Use Only
- Do not get in eyes
- If condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- Apply as needed.
- Apply as needed
- Store at room temperature 15 deg C to 30 deg C (59 deg F to 86 deg F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
Inactive Ingredients: Lavender oil, Light Liquid Parafin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.