Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Novum Solutions Inc
NDC Code: 69574-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain & Itch Relief
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints commonly associated with backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
- For cooling, deep-penetrating pain relief, spray Novum APR generously on the skin around aching joints or muscle pain and allow to dry without rubbing.
- Apply as often as needed.
- Not intended for use on children under 2 years old except as directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Apply this product topically to affected areas and allow to dry without rubbing.
- Use as often as needed.
- Use only as directed.
- External analgesic
Novum Solutions, Inc.
1585 West Sam Houston Pkwy N, #820
Houston, TX 77403
|Labeler - Novum Solutions Inc (044818941)|
|Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation||072186356||manufacture(69574-005)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.