Medically reviewed on June 1, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 5g in 100g
Labeler: ESBA LABORATORIES INC.
NDC Code: 63135-581
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
For the temporary relief of pain and itching due to anorectal disorders.
For external use only
Flammable Keep away from sparks, heat and fire. Cap tube tightly when not in use.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- do not put in rectum
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- allergic reaction occurs
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, SD Alcohol 40, Shea Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Water.
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- Adults and children 12 years old and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
lidocaine 5% gel
|Labeler - ESBA LABORATORIES INC. (963303490)|
|Registrant - ESBA LABORATORIES INC. (963303490)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Topicaine (lidocaine topical)
- Topicaine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics